Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

Haiku Shuukan #11, Kitten


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another week has gone by and is time for our new Haiku Shuukan episode. This week our prompt is kitten. I don't think that needs more explanation.
For this episode I have gathered a few photos of kittens for your inspiration, you don't have to use them, but maybe it helps you to write new haiku.

Credits: kittens
kittens playing
learning to survive
in big world

© Chèvrefeuille

Credits: Red kitten
beautiful eyes
shining like millions of stars
new born kitten

© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... I hope I have inspired you all ...

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until next Friday at noon. Have fun! Our new episode, laughter, I will try to post next Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment